Slip and fall:

If you trip and fall on a pavement outside someone else’s property, many home owner policies provide payment for medical expenses, whether the property owner is at fault or not. Attempt to notify the property owner immediately, and then contact us.

If you fall in a store, you need to do the following:

  1. Make sure a store representative is notified and that you record the name of this person.
  2. Do not fill in any forms or describe how you were injured. Only provide your contact information and then call us at 215-600-1244.